Food and drink quiz
29th June 2020
Food & drink quiz
Test your food and drink knowledge with our quiz. Correct answers are at the bottom of the page.
1. From which country do Granny Smith apples originate?
2. What percentage of all oranges grown are used to produce orange juice?
3. What is tofu made from?
a. Bean curd
4. From which country does the Mojito cocktail originate?
5. What are Pontefract cakes made from?
6. In which country might you be offered a drink of Ouzo?
7. Which fast-food franchise has the largest number of restaurants in the world?
c. Burger King
8. Jollof rice is the national dish of which country?
9. From which city did the Caesar salad originate?
a. San Juan, Puerto Rico
b. Tijuana, Mexico
c. Las Vegas, USA
10. From which country does the cocktail Caipirinha originate?
Answers: a, c, a, c, c, b, a, a, b, b